A place where all individuals are valued members of our society.
CLCC is creating a comprehensive living and working community integrating individuals with and without developmental disabilities. Our community, on 10 acres of land along Route 44 in Coventry, will offer:
- Supportive housing for individuals with special needs
- Available programs that promote self-worth and self-sufficiency
- Shared community spaces for those with and without disabilities
- Ample agricultural opportunities and spaces for residents and visitors including community gardens
- A peaceful farm setting
- A pocket neighborhood concept
- Shared education and cultural space
- Farm fresh produce for sale on site
We aspire to create a…
Aligning with strategic and experienced partners, the CLCC housing community will be a model for other communities around the country. The agricultural housing community combines a neighborhood feel with ample opportunities to explore common interests of those with and without disabilities.
Sense of Belonging
The CLCC community creates an integrated independent living approach that will reduce stigma and facilitate community integration. This will enable persons with disabilities to control their own lives to the greatest extent possible and become self-empowered, resulting in social and economic productivity.
Our community will eliminate the isolation of special needs individuals and offer everyday activities including respite, recreation, social, and vocational opportunities that promote economic independence, educational advancement, and cultural enrichment.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device